We provide Coaching for Army Solider NA (Nursing Assistant). Khunga Academy is the Best coaching center for Indian Army Solider NA (Nursing Assistant) selection procedure followed by Indian Army has been detailed below.
The Army has its own hospitals and polyclinics. All kinds of specialists are present in Army Hospitals. Each hospital and polyclinic requires Nursing Assistants to assist the doctors, look after the patients, work in the Operation Theaters, account for medicines in the medical stores and administer first aid. We thus require dedicated candidates with a science background with Biology to be enrolled as Soldier Nursing Assistant.
Every year Indian Army recruits thousands of young boys as Soldier NA (Nursing Assistants). Indian Army conducts Soldier NA recruitment through open rallies. Open rallies are organized by Zonal/Army Recruiting Office (ZRO/ARO/IRO) and UHQ quota. AROs are located in various places which covers few districts in its jurisdictions. Generally every ARO has 4-6 Districts under its jurisdiction. ARO organizes open rally to recruit the volunteer male candidates as soldier NA. Generally every ARO conducts two rallies in a year. First of all publicity about rallies is been carried out via different methods like, newspaper, employment newspaper and by printed materials. Rally schedule (Bharti programme) is also published before rally.
The same way under UHQ quota, regimental centers organize rally for the dependents of army personnel. Regimental centers also organize recruitment rally twice a year. Dependents and brothers of serving soldier may participate in recruitment process.
Age 17 ½ – 23 Yrs.
Education Qualification 12th (PCB) with50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
Chest Minimum 77 cm & 5 cm expansion
Height 162 cm
1600 meters running
Candidates need to complete 1600 meters running in given time and it will be qualifying only.
10 Pull Ups (Beem)
Candidates need to do 6-10 Pull Ups and this will be qualifying only.
9 feet Ditch
Candidates need to jump over 9 feet Ditch in one attempt and this will be qualifying only.
Zig-Zag walk for Balancing
Candidates need to clear Zig-Zag walk for Balancing round and this will be qualifying only.
Medical Test standards for Army Solider NA (Nursing Assistant).
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP.
- III ( able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs)
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- Soldier (NA) will have 6/6 eye sight.
- HIV Screening during recruitment stage is being considered keeping in mind the angles of human rights & legal aspects.
- Basic Biology
- Life Process
- Study of Birds
- Uniqueness of Human Body
- Necessity of balanced diet
- Wasteful Food Practices
- Food Yield
- Essentials for Good Health
- Cycles of Materials
- Ecological Balance
- Living resources
- Habitat and Organisms
- Nature and behaviour
- Electrochemical Cell
- Classification of elements
- Carbon and its compounds
- Extraction of Metals
- Chemical Bond
- Natural Resources
- Area of Volume
- Height and Distances
- Lines and Angles
Introduction to computers : Role and use of computers in modern society, hardwared and softwared aspects of computers. Knowledge of applications and languages. Flow chart and solutions of problems through problem algorithm.
Note : The above syllabus is not a comprehensive list of topics pertaining to the subjects. At times question may be asked other than the above topic but definitely within the syllabus of CBSE / PUC.
(A) Physical Test Coaching (By Professional Coaches)
(B) Medical Test (By Retd Army Doctors)
(C) Hostel Facilities (including Lodging & Dinning)
(D) Written Coaching:
- Daily Classes
- Study material & Notes provide by academy
- Daily Test papers on OMR Sheet with Negative marking effect
- Course duration till exam dates
- Coaching Fees – 18500/- till Exam
- Hostel Fees – 200/- per day