We provide Coaching for Army Soldier Tech (Technical). Khunga Academy is the Best coaching center for Army Tech (Technical). Indian Army Soldier Tech (Technical) selection procedure followed by Indian Army has been detailed below.
Every year Indian Army recruits thousands of young boys as Soldier Tech. Indian Army conducts Soldier Technical recruitment through open rallies. Open rallies are organized by Zonal/Army Recruiting Office (ZRO/ARO/IRO) and UHQ quota. AROs are located in various places which covers few districts in its jurisdictions. Generally every ARO has 4-6 Districts under its jurisdiction. ARO organizes open rally to recruit the volunteer male candidates as soldier Tech. Generally every ARO conducts two rallies in a year. First of all publicity about rallies is been carried out via different methods like, newspaper, employment newspaper and by printed materials. Rally schedule (Bharti programme) is also published before rally.
The same way under UHQ quota, regimental centers organize rally for the dependents of army personnel. Regimental centers also organize recruitment rally twice a year. Dependents and brothers of serving soldier may participate in recruitment process.
Age 17 ½ – 23 Yrs.
Education Qualification 12th PCM or ITI Diploma with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Chest Minimum 77 cm & 5 cm expansion
Height 170 cm
1600 meters running
Candidates need to complete 1600 meters running in given time and it will be qualifying only.
10 Pull Ups (Beem)
Candidates need to do 6-10 Pull Ups and it will be qualifying only.
9 feet Ditch
Candidates need to jump over 9 feet ditch in one attempt and it will be qualifying only.
Zig-Zag walk for Balancing
Candidates need to clear Zig-Zag walk for Balancing round and it will be qualifying only.
Medical Test standards for Army Soldier Tech (Technical).
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP.
- III ( able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs)
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- Soldier (Tech) will have 6/6 eye sight.
- HIV Screening during recruitment stage is being considered keeping in mind the angles of human rights & legal aspects.
Syllabus for Army Soldier Technical
- Motion, Force and Energy Matter
- Work and Energy
- Domestic electric circuit
- Sun as a source of energy
- Heat engines
- Nuclear energy
- Electrochemical cell
- Classification of elements
- Carbon and its compounds
- Extraction of metals
- Chemical bond
Area of Volume
Height and Distances
Lines and Angles
Computing: Introduction to computers
- Awards & Prizes
History. Important dates & battles in Indian and world History and Land marks of Indian History, national movement.
Geography. Solar System, Space exploration, The Earth, Principal Peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes and Famous Waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest and Longest etc.
Terminology. Geographical terms, Economic terms, Astronomical terms, Legal terms and Misc terms.
(A) Physical Test Coaching (By Professional Coaches)
(B) Medical Test (By Retd Army Doctors)
(C) Hostel Facilities (including Lodging & Dinning)
(D) Written Coaching:
- Daily Classes
- Study material & Notes provide by academy
- Daily Test papers on OMR Sheet with Negative marking effect
- Course duration till exam dates
- Coaching Fees – 18500/- till Exam
- Hostel Fees – 200/- per day