We provide Coaching for Army Soldier Clerk/ SKT (Store Keeper Technical). Khunga Academy is the Best coaching center for Indian Army Soldier Clerk/ SKT (Store Keeper Technical) selection procedure followed by Indian Army has been detailed below.
The army is a large organisation with each unit consisting of 600-1000 personnel and holding a large inventory of stores and equipment. There is a requirement of clerical staff to maintain the inventory , carryout documentation of personnel, book keeping and other routine correspondence. Thus there is requirement of candidates conversant in English and Maths/Book Keeping.
Every year Indian Army recruits thousands of young boys as Soldier Clerk/SKT. Indian Army conducts Soldier Clerk/SKT (Army-Clk) recruitment through open rallies. Open rallies are organized by Zonal/Army Recruiting Office (ZRO/ARO/IRO) and UHQ quota. AROs are located in various places which covers few districts in its jurisdictions. Generally every ARO has 4-6 Districts under its jurisdiction. ARO organizes open rally to recruit the volunteer male candidates as soldier clerk/SKT. Generally every ARO conducts two rallies in a year. First of all publicity about rallies is been carried out via different methods like, newspaper, employment newspaper and by printed materials. Rally schedule (Bharti programme) is also published before rally.
The same way under UHQ quota, regimental centers organize rally for the dependents of army personnel. Regimental centers also organize recruitment rally twice a year. Dependents and brothers of serving soldier may participate in recruitment process.
Age 17 ½ – 23 Yrs.
(a) Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII.
(b) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book keeping in class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 50% marks in each subject, whether it was studied in class XII or Class X.
(c) If a candidate is a graduate (any field) with Maths/Acct/Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/ English in class X or XII and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in class XII is waived off.
(d) If a candidate is graduate but not having English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at least once in Class X or Class XII.
(e) Selection is based on ALL INDIA MERIT LIST.
Chest Minimum 77 cm & 5 cm expansion
Height 162 cm
1600 meters running
Candidates need to complete 1600 meter in given time and this is qualifying only.
10 Pull Ups (Beem)
Candidates need to do 6-10 Pull Ups and this will be qualifying only.
9 feet Ditch
Candidates need to jump over 9 feet Ditch in one attempt and this will be qualifying only.
Zig-Zag walk for Balancing
Candidates need to clear Zig-Zag walk for Balancing round and this will be qualifying only.
Medical Test standards for Army Soldier Clerk/ SKT (Store Keeper Technical) .
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP.
- III ( able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs)
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- Soldier (GD) for Infantry will have 6/6 eye sight.
- HIV Screening during recruitment stage is being considered keeping in mind the angles of human rights & legal aspects.
(A) Physical Test Coaching (By Professional Coaches)
(B) Medical Test (By Retd Army Doctors)
(C) Hostel Facilities (including Lodging & Dinning)
(D) Written Coaching:
- Daily Classes
- Study material & Notes provide by academy
- Daily Test papers on OMR Sheet with Negative marking effect
- Course duration till exam dates
- Coaching Fees – 18500/- till Exam
- Hostel Fees – 200/- per day