We provide Coaching for ARMY RT-JCO (Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher). Khunga Academy is the Best coaching center for Indian Army RT-JCO (Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher) selection procedure followed by Indian Army has been detailed below.
Age 27 – 34 Yrs.
The minimum educational qualifications according to the religious denomination of the individuals are as under:
PANDIT : Hindu candidates with minimum educational qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition candidate must also be qualified Madhayama in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi or equivalent standard. Those who have passed BA with Sanskrit / Hindi as one of the elective (Main) subjects but have not done Madhyam in Sanskrit or Bhushan in Hindi are also eligible.
MAULVI : Muslim candidates with the minimum educational qualification of graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. In addition candidate must also be qualified as Maulvi Alim in Urdu/ Adam Alim in Urdu or equivalent standard. However, those candidates who have passed BA with Arabic / Urdu (but have not done Maulvi Alim) can also apply.
PADRE : Christian candidates with the minimum educational qualification of graduation from a recognized university. In addition candidates should have been ordained priesthood by the appropriate ecclesiastical authority and is still on the approved list of the local Bishop.
Note : For candidates applying for remustering in any of the categories above the minimum qualification will be 10+2.
Chest Minimum 77 cm & 5 cm expansion
Height 162 cm
1600 meters running
Candidates need to complete 1600 meters in given time and this will be qualifying only.
10 Pull Ups (Beem)
Candidates need to do 6-10 Pull Ups and this will be qualifying only.
9 feet Ditch
Candidates need to jump over 9 feet Ditch in one attempt and this will be qualifying only.
Zig-Zag walk for Balancing
Candidates need to clear Zig-Zag walk for Balancing round and this will be qualifying only.
Medical Test standards for ARMY RT-JCO (Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher).
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP.
- III ( able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs)
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- Soldier (GD) for Infantry will have 6/6 eye sight.
- HIV Screening during recruitment stage is being considered keeping in mind the angles of human rights & legal aspects.
|Paper – I (GK)||100 Marks (qualifying)|
|Paper – II (Religious knowledge)||100 Marks (min 40 marks)|
|Interview||100 marks (min 50 marks)|
The written exam for the Indian Army Religious Teacher RT JCO 2015 will consist of two papers: Paper I and Paper II. To say about the syllabus of the exam, it consists of General Awareness and on the religious faith of the candidate.
Paper I: Maximum marks 100: It will contain objective type questions on general awareness and will be common to candidates of all religious denominations.
Paper II: Maximum marks 100: it is knowledge specific to particular religious denominations to which the candidate belongs.
Note: candidates who qualify in Paper I by securing a minimum mark of 40 out of the total 100 marks will be allowed in Paper II.
(A) Physical Test Coaching (By Professional Coaches)
(B) Medical Test (By Retd Army Doctors)
(C) Hostel Facilities (including Lodging & Dinning)
(D) Written Coaching:
- Daily Classes
- Study material & Notes provide by academy
- Daily Test papers on OMR Sheet with Negative marking effect
- Course duration till exam dates
- Coaching Fees – 18500/- till Exam
- Hostel Fees – 200/- per day