We provide Coaching for Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION). Khunga Academy is the Best coaching center for Indian Army Edu Hav Havildar Education in Group X & Y Selection Process: Indian Army recruits vacancies through Havildar Education in Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army for Male candidates. The selection procedure followed by Indian Army has been detailed below.
Indian Army recruits Havildar Education ‘X’ and ‘Y’ Group as teacher in Army. Indian Army conducts Havildar education twice a year by publishing advertisement in Employment Newspaper. Eligible candidates apply and send their application in their respective ARO/IRO. Eligible candidates are called for PFT (Physical Fitness Test) and Medical Test. Those who are qualified in both PFT and Medical test are called for written examination in their respective ARO/IRO. Those who pass written examination are further go under one another procedure i.e. Interview. Interview of Havildar education is conducted at Army Education Corps, Panchmadhi.
Age 20 - 25 Yrs.
For Group ‘X’: B.A, B.Ed / B.Sc, B.Ed / BCA/B.Sc(IT), B.Ed/ M.A / M.Sc / MCA from any recognized university.
For Group ‘Y’: B.A /B.Sc/BCA/B Sc(IT) from any recognized university.
The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi . Should have graduated from a recognized university with at least two of the following subjects at graduation level.
(a) B Sc / BCA: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Biology, Zoology, Electronics, Computer Science.
(b) BA: English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Sociology.
Chest Minimum 77 cm & 5 cm expansion
Height 162 cm
1600 meters running
Candidates need to complete 1600 meters running in given time and this will be qualifying only.
10 Pull Ups (Beem)
Candidates need to do 6-10 Pull Ups and this will be qualifying only.
9 feet Ditch
Candidates need to jump over 9 feet Ditch in one attempt and this will be qualifying only.
Zig-Zag walk for Balancing
Candidates need to clear Zig-Zag walk for Balancing round and this will be qualifying only.
Medical Test standards for Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION).
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 cm expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP.
- III ( able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs)
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- Soldier (GD) for Infantry will have 6/6 eye sight.
- HIV Screening during recruitment stage is being considered keeping in mind the angles of human rights & legal aspects.
We provide complete exam coaching for Army HAV EDU (HAVILDAR EDUCATION).
(A) Physical Test Coaching (By Professional Coaches)
(B) Medical Test (By Retd Army Doctors)
(C) Hostel Facilities (including Lodging & Dinning)
(D) Written Coaching:
- Daily Classes
- Study material & Notes provide by academy
- Daily Test papers on OMR Sheet with Negative marking effect
- Course duration till exam dates
- Coaching Fees + Interview Preparation – 18500/- till Exam
- Hostel Fees – 200/- per day