We provide Coaching for Air Force recruitment for ‘X’ Group. Khunga Academy is the best coaching center for Air Force in India. Indian Air Force carry out selection and enrolment of Airmen Gp ‘X’ and ‘Y’ through Airmen Selection Centers spread all over India. Airmen Group ‘X’ is Technical and Group ‘Y’ is Non-Technical. Recruitment of Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’ is conducted through rallies and selection tests. Advertisements are published in Employment News/RozgarSamachar inviting the applications. Eligible candidates apply in response of advertisement and forward application to the President, Central Airmen Selection Board, Post Box No. 11807, New Delhi – 110 010. The Board sends admit cards to eligible and short-listed candidates to appear in the written Tests. For open rallies, advertisements for open rally are published with all details. For rally recruitment, eligible candidates are to report to the rally venue with the requisite documents. These documents will be scrutinized and verified by the Testing Team.
Chest Minimum 75 cm & 5 cm expansion
Height 152.5 cm
Age 17 ½ – 21 Yrs
Education Qualification – 12th (PCM) pass with 50% marks or 3 years ITI diploma with 50% marks
We provide complete exam coaching for Air Force ‘X’ Group (Technical).
1600 meters running
Candidates need to clear 1600 meter in 8 min.
10 Push Ups
Candidates need to clear 10 Pushups
Candidates need to clear 10 sit ups.
Candidates need to clear 20 Squats.
Our special training sessions will help candidates to clear Air Force ‘X’ Group (Technical).
- A candidate should have robust physique and good mental health.
- Chest should be well developed having minimum 5 Cms expansion.
- Should have normal hearing with each ear and good binocular vision in both eyes. He should be able to read 6/6 in distant vision chart with each eye. Colour vision should be CP
- III ( able to recognize white, signal red and signal green colours correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 mtrs)
- Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gum and teeth i.e. minimum 14 dental points.
- Should not have disease like deformity of bones, hydrocele and varicocle or piles.
- Soldier (GD) for Infantry will have 6/6 eye sight.
- HIV Screening during recruitment stage is being considered keeping in mind the angles of human rights & legal aspects.
(A) Physical Test Coaching (By Professional Coaches)
(B) Medical Test (By Retd Army Doctors)
(C) Hostel Facilities (including Lodging & Dinning)
(D) Written Coaching:
- Daily Classes
- Study material & Notes provide by academy
- Daily Test papers on OMR Sheet with Negative marking effect
- Course duration till exam dates
- Coaching Fees – 21500/- till Exam
- Hostel Fees – 200/- per day